Any hints as to a holiday show

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
levybaxter
Runaway

Any hints as to a holiday show

Post by levybaxter »

I need a reason to get out of town and into Minneapolis. Any hints about a holiday show? Please, please, please.

LyndaleExile
Marionette

Re: Any hints as to a holiday show

Post by LyndaleExile »

I'm hoping for a Holiday show too, Levy. Preferably not during Finals Week again. If they feel the need to break my heart and book during finals, I'd just ask that they please not book one of my favorite bands to open. I was absolutely gutted last year to miss the Figgs and Soul Asylum.

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

I heard that the Grinch was going to be in Mpls this winter, and will squash any/all shows, and not to mention take away all of that other holiday stuff like presents and food etc.

j/k
:mrgreen:
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

December can't come fast enough!!! Only 95 days to go, give or take. :mrgreen:

I'm guessing they'll announce the holiday show around mid/late October, hopefully.

barrymorgan88
Brand New Shine

Post by barrymorgan88 »

I missed the holiday show, and am wondering the next time they will be playing in or around Minneapolis. Thanks! :) I heard they are playing in New York, and am looking into Airport Hotels New York because they seem to be the cheapest.
LyndaleExile wrote:I'm hoping for a Holiday show too, Levy. Preferably not during Finals Week again. If they feel the need to break my heart and book during finals, I'd just ask that they please not
book one of my favorite bands to open. I was absolutely gutted last year to miss the Figgs and Soul Asylum.
Last edited by barrymorgan88 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

barrymorgan88 wrote:I missed the holiday show
Actually, you didn't miss anything. They didn't have one this year. :(