His Holeyness

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
zany
Social Butterfly

Re: His Holeyness

Post by zany »

reply in the annoying girl post :)

stuck_in_the_90s
Social Butterfly

Post by stuck_in_the_90s »

To make up for me talking about the chat on Thursday last night, may I just say that I think that Dave does look like Kevin Bacon. They couldn't be separated at birth, though, seeing as Kevin Bacon is six years older than him. It figures that somebody has to look similar to him. People have said that I look like a lot of different people. Once in third grade a lunch lady mistook my best friend and I for twins because we had the same birthday and the same dark brown, straight hair! I don't think that Dave looks that much like Kiefer Sutherland, but the Kevin Bacon thing I only see in the nose.

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Post by lune ellise »

All this Dave fanaticisms make me feel that I'm the odd one out! :ugeek: Seriously, am I the only girl here who thinks that someone in the band is more appealing than Dave? No offense, but, as I have mentioned in another thread lightyears ago, Dave looked like a woman - he changed remarkably as he got older, but he just doesn't have that attraction on me at all... :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
"There's no such thing as a man-tamed girl."
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

stuck_in_the_90s
Social Butterfly

Post by stuck_in_the_90s »

lune ellise wrote:All this Dave fanaticisms make me feel that I'm the odd one out! :ugeek: Seriously, am I the only girl here who thinks that someone in the band is more appealing than Dave? No offense, but, as I have mentioned in another thread lightyears ago, Dave looked like a woman - he changed remarkably as he got older, but he just doesn't have that attraction on me at all... :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
I have no attraction to him either, but he's thirty years older than me. He's old enough to be my dad! I don't really think any of the guys in the band are that appealing especially because they're much older than me, but I do love Dave's old hair.

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

lune ellise you can't say all that and NOT tell us who you are most obsessed with?? or maybe you are off starting a whole other thread about him!

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Post by lune ellise »

zany wrote:lune ellise you can't say all that and NOT tell us who you are most obsessed with?? or maybe you are off starting a whole other thread about him!
I'm not obsessed with anyone in the band! OK maybe I am I'm not going to tell who it is, and most certainly I will not post a thread about him (I can't even dare to post about it on my blog)! :shock:

And don't go taunting me, zany! :P (just joking)
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

ahh ok you can keep him your mystery man if you like!!! :)
i was considering starting a dan-thread to balance out this one. but i can't think of a title as clever as his holeyness is for this thread...

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Post by lune ellise »

zany wrote:i was considering starting a dan-thread to balance out this one. but i can't think of a title as clever as his holeyness is for this thread...
Well, whatever title you would come up - you have to post something like "Men, Keep Out" as requested by the guys in this forum (check out the first pages of this thread, it's hilarious!) :lol:

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

ah yes - a good reminder...

ok i thought of one title but it's too lame to even mention. will havet o think more...

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Post by no1rockfan »

lune ellise wrote:All this Dave fanaticisms make me feel that I'm the odd one out! :ugeek: Seriously, am I the only girl here who thinks that someone in the band is more appealing than Dave?
I don't know about more appealing, but Karl was very cute in his younger days. Dan's got beautiful eyes and a great personality. They're just a great bunch of guys!