Anyone interested in trading Soul Asylum DVDs?

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
TravisSaves
Social Butterfly

Anyone interested in trading Soul Asylum DVDs?

Post by TravisSaves »

Is anyone interested in trading Soul Asylum DVDs?

Soul Asylum DVDs I currently have are:

Soul Asylum 1984-1987: The Early Years
Soul Asylum MTV Unplugged/ Bill Clinton MTV Inaguration performances
Soul Asylum Video Collection #1 (live performances, T V performances etc)
Soul Asylum Video Collection #2 (live performances, T V performances etc)
Soul Asylum live in Pennsylvania (from The Silver Lining Tour- this is the Full Show)
Soul Asylum live at The Palais Royale (this is the Full Show)
Soul Asylum live at AT&T's Blue Room

and I have a few more scattered DVDs.

I would love to trade with another die hard Soul Asylum fan!
Write me back here if you're interested or email me directly at:
travis.johnides@gmail.com

give the fish a drink,
Travis

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: Anyone interested in trading Soul Asylum DVDs?

Post by Monolith Maniac »

While I or Jakob have no problem sharing/trading live Soul Asylum concerts/shows in general, we would kindly ask everyone to refrain from asking/posting these or similar types of questions on the forum for a number of reasons.

One of the reasons for this is to limit the amount of posts regarding shows since many recordings of shows may not exist (which can over crowd the forum containing lots of posts with no replies). Another reason is to also respect the person who had recorded the show (if they recorder is not known (and may not want the concert to be posted).

While there are a bunch of shows floating around; many which are very good and great to have in our collection, we would just like to refrain becoming a trading community.

A post regarding this can be found in the announcement topic located here.

You may feel free to post a link to your website/blog (from your forum's email icon and/or signature) regarding these files that you may want to trade.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

soulasylum99
Marionette

Post by soulasylum99 »

I am interested, the only thing is that Im from south america...I think that might be a problem so Id prefered the via torrent thing, cause I dont know how is this dvd trading...

mad_soul
Inmate

Post by mad_soul »

soulasylum99 wrote:I am interested, the only thing is that Im from south america...I think that might be a problem so Id prefered the via torrent thing, cause I dont know how is this dvd trading...

Hi, SoulAsylum99 !!!
I'm Madelaine, from Chile!!!
You're from Argentina, right?? I'd really like to talk with you (in spanish!! jejeje)... write me if you want to =o)

samtheslug
Runaway

Post by samtheslug »

Monolith Maniac wrote:While I or Jakob have no problem sharing/trading live Soul Asylum concerts/shows in general, we would kindly ask everyone to refrain from asking/posting these or similar types of questions on the forum for a number of reasons.

One of the reasons for this is to limit the amount of posts regarding shows since many recordings of shows may not exist (which can over crowd the forum containing lots of posts with no replies). Another reason is to also respect the person who had recorded the show (if they recorder is not known (and may not want the concert to be posted).

While there are a bunch of shows floating around; many which are very good and great to have in our collection, we would just like to refrain becoming a trading community.

A post regarding this can be found in the announcement topic located here.

You may feel free to post a link to your website/blog (from your forum's email icon/signature) regarding these files which can contain your mentioned files.
Hmmmm...
I don't think you should not allow trading or uploading of live shows. With little Soul Asylum material floating around, I think this site could help the 'unofficial' material circulate alittle better and possibly get more members to join this site. Just a sugesstion.
On a unrelated note, How can I get some SA DVD's, I've looked everywhere but cannot find any, doesn't help that I can't trade. :(