2012 Aug. 4th - Rock 'n Roll Wine Event, Reno, NV

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

2012 Aug. 4th - Rock 'n Roll Wine Event, Reno, NV

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Saturday, August 4th, 2012

Rock 'n Roll Wine Event
6883 B West Charleston Blvd.
Reno Ballroom
Reno, Nevada

Showtime: 7:00 PM
Tickets: Advance: $ 50.00 / VIP Advance: $65 (plus taxes)
(add $5 day of show)

http://www.rnrwine.com/wineucopiareno.html
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Re: 2012 Aug. 4th - Rock 'n Roll Wine Event, Reno, NV

Post by philipgar »

hmm, i'm not positive if I'll make this one.. Reno isn't that that far away... although it would make a fairly expensive weekend counting the previous nights show. Anyone else planning on the San francisco/Reno shows? Maybe i'll just avoid staying in SF friday night, but I don't think there's a way to avoid staying in Reno saturday night for the show... I mean, how can you when it's a wine/rock show...

Phil

Marta
Runaway

Post by Marta »

This is fantastic. Two nights, two shows. I can't wait!

Dave4Prez
Caged Rat

Post by Dave4Prez »

I'll be in Reno. Flying into Oakland, CA (from Phoenix) then driving the 3 1/2 hours only to fly back out Sunday afternoon. It is worth it to me. All of the rest of the shows are back east so I've got to grab 'em while I can. Looking forward to seeing SA even though the last time was just June 1st. LOL.

philgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philgar »

Dave4Prez wrote:I'll be in Reno. Flying into Oakland, CA (from Phoenix) then driving the 3 1/2 hours only to fly back out Sunday afternoon. It is worth it to me. All of the rest of the shows are back east so I've got to grab 'em while I can. Looking forward to seeing SA even though the last time was just June 1st. LOL.
Are you going to the sf show as well? I plan on hitting both myself. Friday by myself, and Saturday I'll be dragging my girlfriend along. A night of wine and rock? Yes, please!

Phil