2012 Aug. 23rd - Infinity Hall, Norfolk, CT

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Re: 2012 Aug. 23rd - Infinity Hall, Norfolk, CT

Post by EasyStreet »

I saw the first 4 of those MN shows and did not see Die In Your Arms. And I don't think we ever got a setlist for the Northern MN show a week later did we?
reboog711 wrote:They played "Die in your Arms" a couple of weeks back at one of the Minnesota shows or else I wouldn't have even thought to request it.
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

I recall some MN show reviews saying they played "Into My Arms," a Nick Cave cover.

reboog711
Social Butterfly

Post by reboog711 »

Into My Arms is on the First Avenue setlist...

My bad; my head just went to the wrong song.

matty
Marionette

Post by matty »

So it looks like im going to be in Maine next week and won't be making this show. Does anyone want a ticket? Its front row and worth about $78. I'd really like to see it get used...

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

I don't think there ever was a set list for the 4th MN show on the board. I checked yesterday.

Wish I could make it to CN for the show :( Sound like it will be a fun and intimate. You never know about ticket sales though, SA fans tend to wait until the last minute and buy them at the venue.

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

crawl wrote:I don't think there ever was a set list for the 4th MN show on the board. I checked yesterday.
The 4th Minnesota show was in St. Cloud. I went. I posted the list of songs as well as some notable stuff that happened during the songs. You can see my post in the St. Cloud thread. ;)

I don't know if anyone got a physical paper copy of the setlist to scan, if that's what you meant.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

crawl wrote:I don't think there ever was a set list for the 4th MN show on the board. I checked yesterday.
Although it was in the tread, I've had it up for quite a while on the site; remember you can always check the shows page and if there is a set list available (written in blue) you can click on it and it will display.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

Sozwald
Stranger

Post by Sozwald »

Does anyone know if Tommy is playing any of the shows? or is it Winston full time now?

reboog711
Social Butterfly

Post by reboog711 »

There was a mention of Tommy in another thread; and I think someone said Dave said he didn't know if Tommy was coming back.

It feels like they have a new bass player every time I see them; but I am honestly not paying that much attention.

Sozwald
Stranger

Post by Sozwald »

Thanks for the info-I just listened to the Public radio dj guest set that Dave did on July 12th and the DJ asked "whats new" and Dave said "Got a new bass player!". So maybe that answers my own query (sorry its in this tour thread).