2012 - Mall of America, Bloomington, MN

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Barty2000
Marionette

Re: 2012 - Mall of America, Bloomington, MN

Post by Barty2000 »

This is the only one I have that was any good. The large bright screen behind them played havoc with everybody's cameras.
Attachments
SoulAsylumMOA3.jpg

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

mystic_spiral_3 wrote:Is it wrong that my favorite thing I read about this show was that Dave was talking about Legos? Legos rule.
I don't remember him saying anything about Lego's myself....
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Asylunt
O'Jeezer

Post by Asylunt »

He and Dan were talking about Lego's and other stuff when I got my stuff signed. Dan said they visited Lego Land before the set. The women next to me had her kids with and one of them had a lego batman or star wars shirt on. This seguewayed into them discussing my Michael Bland shirt, the on with Sterling and Ian's heads x'ed out, and that lead to the Lego michael Bland shirt, which came back to Dan saying they were wanting to do a Lego Soul Asylum shirt withall 4 of them as Lego people. So that was the Lego conversation.
Would you look into my eyes if I were to go blind?

philgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philgar »

Asylunt wrote:He and Dan were talking about Lego's and other stuff when I got my stuff signed. Dan said they visited Lego Land before the set. The women next to me had her kids with and one of them had a lego batman or star wars shirt on. This seguewayed into them discussing my Michael Bland shirt, the on with Sterling and Ian's heads x'ed out, and that lead to the Lego michael Bland shirt, which came back to Dan saying they were wanting to do a Lego Soul Asylum shirt withall 4 of them as Lego people. So that was the Lego conversation.

oh man, I would love a soul asylum lego shirt!!! the michael bland LEGO shirt is awesome enough, but with all of them... Sign me up!!!

Phil

Barty2000
Marionette

Post by Barty2000 »

Asylunt I was about 4-5 people behind you in line. I heard em talking about your Michael Bland shirt then later I passed you when you were leaving and I saw it. Pretty good shirt!

Dave also thanked Sponge Bob for showing up...

When I was talking to Dan he said he couldn't believe they were playing at the MOA and that he wouldn't sign up to it again any time soon.

snflwr0118
Marionette

Post by snflwr0118 »

That was my son with the lego Star Wars shirt on...We have talked about it for days that it was awesome they all like legos still, Dan did say they were at Lego Land earlier but Dave was back there later, looking at the Batman sets. I guess his son "or him" needed more? lol

As Always super great guys, down to earth and totally "NoRmAl"

snflwr0118
Marionette

Post by snflwr0118 »

I will try to upload my pics