2013 May 25th - The Highdive, Champaign, IL (Dave solo)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Pines
Lone Rider

Re: 2013 May 25th - The Highdive, Champaign, IL (Dave solo)

Post by Pines »

Thank you for giving Skyler some positive feedback. She is only 16, and was quite in awe of it all. She is a HUGE Soul Asylum fan, and Dave made her LIFE by doing that for her. It was an unbelievable thing for me, getting to meet Dave, having him pull my daughter up there, meeting some EXCELLENT people, who were kind enough to put the videos up, etc. Best night of my life. Don't tell my wife that with the wedding, kids being born, etc...:)

levybaxter
Runaway

Post by levybaxter »

Greetings SA fans! The High Dive was an awesome show for so very many reasons. It was a great venue (small) and beer was served in glasses and not plastic. Dave and Justin seemed relaxed and the set list suited the venue and audience. I also came to realize just how much of an asset Mike is for SA fans. He not only loves the music but is an encyclopedia of knowledge on the band. Mike and his wife Patty are great "peeps" and it is always a pleasure to have time to chat with them. Mike introduced Skylar to Dave and was instrumental in the impromptu session that took place. I look forward to seeing every one at summer shows. rock on!

nikkip
Social Butterfly

Post by nikkip »