2013 - July 20th, Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, CA (UPDATE)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Dave4Prez
Caged Rat

Quick Review 7/20, Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, CA

Post by Dave4Prez »

I thought the show was really fantastic. This was my 2nd show without Dan but the other one was without Michael so this was really my first show with the new lineup. Dave had great energy and was very playful. It was awesome to hook up with a few other die-hards and watch Dave in his element. The band was tight and it was so cool to hear 99%, Sun Maid and Get On Out.

I'm still in awe after 23 years of following SA and will crave seeing them until I get the chance again on Sept 19th!

mgsant01
Stranger

Re: 2013 - July 20th, Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, CA (UPDA

Post by mgsant01 »

Was a great show. I loved the inclusion of "Rhinestone Cowboy". Cousin and I ran into Dave before the show. Seemed like a great dude. Cannot wait for the next one. Winton and Justin were at the top of their game.

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

any actual "new" songs ??
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

mgsant01
Stranger

Post by mgsant01 »

No new songs. Played the entire album and then "Rhinestone". Was short, but worth the $20

inasimplerhyme
Runaway

Post by inasimplerhyme »

mgsant01 wrote:No new songs. Played the entire album and then "Rhinestone". Was short, but worth the $20
Also a quick mostly acapella "Mercedez Benz" by Dave between GDU and "Rhinestone."

-Jon