2013 Sept. 18th, Canyon Club, Agoura Hills, CA (Canceled)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
mgsant01
Stranger

2013 Sept. 18th, Canyon Club, Agoura Hills, CA (Canceled)

Post by mgsant01 »

inasimplerhyme
Runaway

Re: New tour date -- September 18th Agoura Hills, CA Canyon

Post by inasimplerhyme »

FYI for those attending this show -

The closest seats you can get for this show are the Golden Circle (which I assume is standing GA). That's followed by seats with a dinner reservation, followed by regular general admission. If you want the Golden Circle, Ticketmaster fees will up your ticket to $70 and change. (That's if you have your ticket mailed to you, which costs $4!) If you're available to go to the box office in person and want the Golden Circle, pay cash and you bypass all the fees and pay $50 even. Unfortunately the box office is only open during the day Monday-Friday. The phone number claims they're open on the weekends, but when I went there today, there was a private event and they said the box office was closed. It was only after I told them how far I had driven that they were nice enough to sell me a ticket.

-Jon

Sandrine
Marionette

Post by Sandrine »

Just received email from ticketmaster telling me that show is cancelled. :(( I was so looking forward to it. Any idea if it will be rescheduled?

inasimplerhyme
Runaway

Post by inasimplerhyme »

Well, THAT is one gigantic bummer. :(