15 new shows announced! (added to shows page)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Educatrix
Caged Rat

Re: 15 new shows announced! (added to shows page)

Post by Educatrix »

My husband's making noises about a weekend trip to Minneapolis for the First Ave. show; anyone know now that they'll be in attendance? Just curious; I'm pretty sure if we did, it'd be one of those flight out Friday evening, flight back Sunday morning things - no time to wander the streets.

LittleTooClean
Social Butterfly

Post by LittleTooClean »

They are still playing in Milwaukee on August 31 on the Summerfest grounds for the Harley Davidson 110th Anniversary.

Patty and I will not be attending

http://110.harley-davidson.com/en_US/ev ... activities

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Wait, no, that Milwaukee show is the 29th, not the 31st. Get on the ball with this stuff, James!

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

AlyssaJones wrote:Wait, no, that Milwaukee show is the 29th, not the 31st.
No, it is the 31st... click the August 31st box on that page Mike provided and they'll be on there. The link comes up with the opening day of the show, which is in fact the 29th (but you'll see they're not performing then)... ;)
AlyssaJones wrote:Get on the ball with this stuff, James
I'm on top of it, just don't go confusing the rest of the site with different dates, Sara. :P
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Well excuse me, Mr. Moderator, but according to the tour date listing on the band's Facebook page, it's the 29th. I admit I didn't cross-reference with the site Mike listed, but yeah...

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

AlyssaJones wrote:...according to the tour date listing on the band's Facebook page, it's the 29th. I admit I didn't cross-reference with the site Mike listed, but yeah...

I don't go by (or check) what's posted on Facebook or other sites... I get it forwarded from the booking agency, can't be more exact than that; I dunno who posts it on Facebook. :P
AlyssaJones wrote:Well excuse me, Mr. Moderator
And that's Mr. Webmaster/Moderator to you. ;)
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

OneLovedBand
Social Butterfly

Post by OneLovedBand »

Educatrix wrote:My husband's making noises about a weekend trip to Minneapolis for the First Ave. show; anyone know now that they'll be in attendance? Just curious; I'm pretty sure if we did, it'd be one of those flight out Friday evening, flight back Sunday morning things - no time to wander the streets.
My husband and I are planning on being there. Let me know if you need anything. It would be fun to meet you. :)

Educatrix
Caged Rat

Post by Educatrix »

I'm seriously contemplating it now that we won't be attending Riot Fest (We just couldn't justify the expense vs. the reward, unfortunately.).

Hmmmmmm. Perhaps.