Soul Asylum and The Meat Puppets June Tour Dates!!!!!

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Re: Soul Asylum and The Meat Puppets June Tour Dates!!!!!

Post by EasyStreet »

sometimetoreturn wrote:On there Facebook page that show in San fran is in July not June . Hope for a Boston show

are you opposed to clicking on that Meat Puppets link, or did you NOT see my post directly above yours?

I am seeing this show myself, is this close enough to you ??

06/25/15 Boston Middle East Downstairs
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Post by Yaz McBoo »

LOL

sometimetoreturn
Marionette

Post by sometimetoreturn »

[quote="EasyStreet"][quote="sometimetoreturn"]On there Facebook page that show in San fran is in July not June . Hope for a Boston show[/quote]

are you opposed to clicking on that Meat Puppets link, or did you NOT see my post directly above yours?

I am seeing this show myself, is this close enough to you ??

06/25/15 Boston Middle East Downstairs[/quote]
Don't be a f- ing dink .

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

hey bro, just trying to help ya out. Internet searches elsewhere list a show in the city you keep asking about.

I think the confusion (or frustration) however may be found within the information on this site, which is NOT complete AND incorrect. That still has yet to be corrected. I see the bands FB page finally has been updated for the shows on this tour, but for the longest time the MP's site had the most accurate information to go from.

Not sure when it was posted, but the venue for that Boston show is listing this show on their web site:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.m ... airs-shows
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

I GOT MY TICKETS IN THE MAIL TODAY FOR THE HARTFORD SHOW YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

so i realized why this was extra exciting - ... these are the FIRST EVER soul asylum concert tickets i've ever had!!!! i have managed to see soul asylum quite a few times since 2008 - all of which were at free venues. (crazy!) [mohegan sun wolfden a bunch of times; boston earthfest; & milford oysterfest]

rthrbtrvln
Inmate

Post by rthrbtrvln »

[quote="zany"]I GOT MY TICKETS IN THE MAIL TODAY FOR THE HARTFORD SHOW YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

i'm on the fence about driving up from NJ for this show, considering i'm already going to four other SA shows. have you been there, is it a really good venue?

OneLovedBand
Social Butterfly

Post by OneLovedBand »

zany wrote:I GOT MY TICKETS IN THE MAIL TODAY FOR THE HARTFORD SHOW YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

so i realized why this was extra exciting - ... these are the FIRST EVER soul asylum concert tickets i've ever had!!!! i have managed to see soul asylum quite a few times since 2008 - all of which were at free venues. (crazy!) [mohegan sun wolfden a bunch of times; boston earthfest; & milford oysterfest]
Cute! Spoken like a true fan. Enjoy your show!

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

rthrbtrvln: i haven't been there but my husband says it's small and loud. a standing-only type place. i'm hoping it'll be a FUN venue - hope that helps!

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Have fun in CT!

rthrbtrvln
Inmate

Post by rthrbtrvln »

zany wrote:rthrbtrvln: i haven't been there but my husband says it's small and loud. a standing-only type place. i'm hoping it'll be a FUN venue - hope that helps!
thanks, zany. small and loud is fine with me!