2008 Aug. 18th - Wolf Den, Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
zany
Social Butterfly

Re: MOHEGAN SUN-Aug 18-Roll Call

Post by zany »

ooooh i got my cds today! yay! thanks all.
soul puppy i should get to the post office wednesday on my lunch break.

i've only had a chance to listen to half of the first disc so far but it came out really good i think. i'm very excited to have the live version of whatcha need that i loved. it's so much better than the album version to me. anyways ... thanks again!

trudatman
Runaway

Post by trudatman »

I'm quite happy with how it came out, too. I want everybody to get to hear it. I love listening to it. my buddy, Dan, and I listen to it way too much. it rules. spread the love!
"excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on." "I'm not not licking toads." - H. Jay Simpson

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

any plans for this show to make it up on dime?

Phil

trudatman
Runaway

Post by trudatman »

fine with me. I can't do it, but anybody else is welcome to put it up.
"excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on." "I'm not not licking toads." - H. Jay Simpson

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

soul puppy it's in the mail to you as of tonight. made it to the post office tonight instead of tomorrow.

sorry phil i am surprised to find that i have blinked and completely fallen behind internet-file-sharing stuff. i used to be one of the computer whizzes in my college dorm - i installed everybody's ethernet cards and i knew how to share stuff over the college network. then i entered real world and found out how little i know...

trudatman
Runaway

Post by trudatman »

good to see this is making the rounds so quickly! awesome. enjoy, y'all.

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

zany wrote:at the show we met 2 guys who'd driven from new hampshire (to CT) for a monday night show and were going to drive back again that night. that's really far. ...
OK - so i listened to the 2nd cd today. the guys i mentioned we met that sat next to us - you can hear him in the Somebody to Shove track right after Dave says "we've got a couple more tunes for you" (5:55) and the guy next to me yells out "tube of wonderful"

funny :)

SoulPuppy
Runaway

Post by SoulPuppy »

zany wrote:soul puppy it's in the mail to you as of tonight. made it to the post office tonight instead of tomorrow.

sorry phil i am surprised to find that i have blinked and completely fallen behind internet-file-sharing stuff. i used to be one of the computer whizzes in my college dorm - i installed everybody's ethernet cards and i knew how to share stuff over the college network. then i entered real world and found out how little i know...
Awesome! I'll be watching for them. Thanks.

coblesan
Marionette

Post by coblesan »

Has anyone been able to post this to Dime yet?

Mike

SoulPuppy
Runaway

Post by SoulPuppy »

I've got them. I'll get them copied tonight & get them in the mail by Friday.

I had a chance to listen briefly last night & they sound great! I can't wait to hear the rest of it.