2017-12-29 at First Avenue

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
disilluzion
O'Jeezer

2017-12-29 at First Avenue

Post by disilluzion »

Does anyone know anything about the artist presale? It's at 10am today.

disilluzion
O'Jeezer

Re: 2017-12-29 at First Avenue

Post by disilluzion »

PersonalBoy is the code for the artist presale.

Bono
Marionette

Post by Bono »

You can also use ShoveMe as the presale code that Soul Asylum tweeted out. Ironically it was Har Mar Superstar who replied to me on twitter giving me the presale code when I replied to First Avenue's tweet mention the show. I said I better be able to get tickets cause I hope to fly from Whitehorse, Canada for the show :lol:

Anyways I got my tickets!!!!!!!!! So I will in fact be flying from Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada for this show. 2439 miles! But honestly Soul Asylum at First Ave is a bucket list concert for me.

My question is this: Given it's general admission how early can we expect people to lineup for this show? I feel like coming from so far away I'd love to be right up front for this show rather than being stuck in the back or in the middle of the crowd. Not that either of those options would suck it's just being up front would be so much better.
Never, forever, whatever!

OneLovedBand
Social Butterfly

Post by OneLovedBand »

The good news is you don't have to get there too early to get a good spot. I'd say half hour before doors will get you something decent. We (fans) often meet up at the Depot pre-show for drinks/dinner and get in line together.

OneLovedBand
Social Butterfly

Post by OneLovedBand »

Traffic in downtown Mpls. can be pretty bad on a Friday night. Can take a frustrating amount of time to go even a block. Traffic is usually better on the 8th St. side of First Ave.

Bono
Marionette

Post by Bono »

Sweet thanks for the heads up and the tip on traffic. 30 minutes before doors is super easy. I'm sure I'll be wandering around the venue hours before hand just cause but knowing people head to the Depot is good to know. Thanks! :D
Never, forever, whatever!

OneLovedBand
Social Butterfly

Post by OneLovedBand »

I'll probably be at The Depot tonight if anyone would like to join me. I'm not planning on waiting in line for doors tonight. Too cold!

disilluzion
O'Jeezer

Post by disilluzion »

Did anyone tape this show? I had some woo girls behind me, so mine is trash. Let me know, thanks!

irreverentsoul
Runaway

Post by irreverentsoul »

I sadly missed the show...anyone have a set-list, audio or review of the show they would care to share?

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Post by Yaz McBoo »

This was posted on the SA & DP Fans fb page. Seems that is the spot for info now.

P9
Stranger
Bus Named Desire
99%
Heavy Rotation
Little To Clean
Spinnin'
Whatcha Need
Crazy Mixed Up World
String of Pearls
I Did My Best
Supersonic