Content Discussion - new additions to site

Offer your feedback on the content that has been published to the site, such as our discography and our articles.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Content Discussion - new additions to site

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Today we are rebranding the "Article Discussion" forum as the "Content Discussion" forum due to some additions/requests that have been asked for the site:

One of most popular requests was having a section of the site dedicated to SA related articles (whether they may be old or new). We started a small section a while back, but it only included the articles that we wrote; until now.

As of right now there are a handful of articles posted (many of which I've found very interesting; definitely worth reading), hopefully these will temporarily tide you over until the page grows with more.

One of the ways that we can make this section grow is with everybody's help. If you come across or know of any great (new or old) articles that you feel should be added to the list, let Jakob or I know and we'll gladly add them to this list for everyone to read (and we'll notify everyone of the addition).

So feel free to start a thread in this area of the forum to talk about any of the content related in the articles.

----------

The reason for the forum name change is because we would like to focus on other content here besides articles; one of those being songs.

In this forum we will also include the requested "discuss this song". If you wish to start a topic about thoughts, statements, or questions you have about a particular song just simply type in the song name (ie. All is Well, String of Pearls, Just Like Anyone) as the topic title and we can talk about various aspects of the song, just as you would the articles.

We hope you enjoy these additions to the site and by allowing you to discuss them in an area of the forum which is probably better suited for these type of topics (instead of them getting buried in other areas of the forum).

Click here to check out the Articles page (which is located in the Other Delights section).

Enjoy!
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

zany
Social Butterfly

Re: Content Discussion - new additions to site

Post by zany »

wow that was a fast response to those requests - thanks a lot !! :)
looking forward to some good reading.

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Post by lune ellise »

Nice work you guys! I would definitely read all those "new" articles.

Thanks you thank you thank you!!! :D
"There's no such thing as a man-tamed girl."
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

I just want to add that at first we were going to create a separate thread for each song but then decided against it since it would crowd the forum with empty threads. We are linking every song to this part of the forum with a "Discuss this song" link, however.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

Whoa...thanks!
zany wrote:wow that was a fast response to those requests - thanks a lot !! :)
looking forward to some good reading.
Agreed....that was fast! 8-)

So frustrated. Get up anyway.
So complicated. Changes every day.

So the darkness fades
And the light, will come shining through.