recent picture of Paul and Tommy together :)

Discuss Golden Smog, The Volunteers, The O'Jeez, and any other bands related to Soul Asylum.
AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

recent picture of Paul and Tommy together :)

Post by AlyssaJones »

I'm not sure how many of you guys post/lurk on Paul's board, but for all you fellow mats fans here, I thought I'd send this down the pike:

I don't know where this image surfaced exactly, but I thought it was sooo cute! Paul looks as good as he ever has and I love the short hair. (Tommy's hat not so much). I love that Paul and Tommy are still friends after all these years. As far as I'm concerned, the mats never really broke up. They just decided to go do something else for awhile :P

I'm guessing that's the inside of Paul's house? If it is, it's a relief to know that even the best of us have messy houses ;) It seems that the purpose of Tommy's visit was to have Paul sign the guitar for his upcoming charity auction, as speculated by another member of Paul's board. (But I can dream about them recording something together all I want :P)

(P.S. Tommy, if you happen to lurk on these boards from time to time and you see this, I was only joking about the hat.)

Barron
Brand New Shine

Re: recent picture of Paul and Tommy together :)

Post by Barron »

What a nice photo! Guys look absolutely happy and adorable here. I really like this one a lot! Thanks for sharing!

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Cool picture. I like that Paul (if that is his house) has lots of books in that room.

Asylunt
O'Jeezer

Post by Asylunt »

And some VHS tapes!
Would you look into my eyes if I were to go blind?