Crazy chat last night.

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
Karlwerneth
Caged Rat

Crazy chat last night.

Post by Karlwerneth »

My head is still spinning from the chat last night. I think there were about 10 people at one point. Many conversations going on at once, which was hard to keep up with, but fun. Cheers to all who were there, as we wait for some much needed news.

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Re: Crazy chat last night.

Post by AlyssaJones »

Totally. I miss the good chats we had on here a few years ago. Hasn't been the same for a long time. And like I said in there... this whole situation may suck, but at least it's bringing us together.

better late
Social Butterfly

Post by better late »

It was a wild and crazy time - and well worth the loss of sleep. I'm still a little confused about who said what and who is who... :lol:

Educatrix
Caged Rat

Post by Educatrix »

As a (very) new member, I was really pleased to have the opportunity to speak with so many of you. Don't be strangers!

LuckyLittleGirl
Runaway

Post by LuckyLittleGirl »

Haha! I spent the morning wondering if i wore out my welcome last night, but it was better than being alone. Way better. Sorry um Alyssa? Lol. My bf called, so I'm sorry I left you hangin. He can wait...I have no time for waiting. Unless its by the phone waiting for....good news.
Those weren't even that good, not my best work...just ask the person who lives in my little house on the edge....that person is not amused...it's like this is my own private calamity.
It was really a pleasure talking to you folks. As I told my coworkers: "all those jokes you'll never understand, these people are laughing With me! It's great!"
And my jokes aren't that funny so you guys are much too kind!
Oh and Karl, it's hard for me to think straight today as well ;)

Lets do it again soon. Lets talk about SA next time lol. Enough about us and our (faces and) names!

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

sounds like i missed the 'crazy' times after i signed off last night!

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Actually, in the late 90s/early 00s, much of the chat discussion wasn't about SA, just people hanging out and talking. Sometimes we did name that tune, other times I remember helping someone with her calculus homework. So don't feel bad if the chat isn't 100% band related. :)

LuckyLittleGirl
Runaway

Post by LuckyLittleGirl »

Ha! If AJ needs help with math (or spelling, plant bio, or the history of rock and roll) I'm so there for her. I'm a fan of SA fans :)

philgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philgar »

mystic_spiral_3 wrote:Actually, in the late 90s/early 00s, much of the chat discussion wasn't about SA, just people hanging out and talking. Sometimes we did name that tune, other times I remember helping someone with her calculus homework. So don't feel bad if the chat isn't 100% band related. :)
Don't forget long discussions on what a awful book heart of darkness is...

Phil

ArmyKat
Inmate

Post by ArmyKat »

mystic_spiral_3 wrote:Actually, in the late 90s/early 00s, much of the chat discussion wasn't about SA, just people hanging out and talking. Sometimes we did name that tune, other times I remember helping someone with her calculus homework. So don't feel bad if the chat isn't 100% band related. :)

Yup...in the late 90's/early 00's, I met my future/current husband in that chat room....the original online dating! And may I say that it has been extremely helpful to have a husband that helped me get the front, dead-center spot at SA shows for the past 15 years. :lol: