6/27/14 Biloxi, MS

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
harlan07
Runaway

6/27/14 Biloxi, MS

Post by harlan07 »

Hey guys, wanted to pass on a review of the 6/27/14 show in Biloxi, MS.

SA had a short set as expected, but I wasn't disapointed at all because I got to hear songs if never heard live before.

Shove
Misery
Little to Clean
Made to be Broken
Black Gold
Runaway Train
April Fool

I'd never heard AF, LTC and MTBB, so I was on cloud 9. They played well.

It's been 1.5 yrs since I've seen them, and I can hear a difference. They were very tight.

Dave joined Everclear on stage and played trumpet on Santa Monica. He wasn't mic'd so you couldn't hear it much. He looked to be having a great time.

The sound was excellent and it's the best I've heard the band sound. Art from Everclear said before the show the sound was gonna be great, and he was right. He gave SA a nice intro, said Dave was kne of the best songwriters in the country, and that SA was one of the reasons we had alt rock.

I hung out after the show hoping to meet some of the guys. Winston came out and I shook his hand and let him know how great they sounded and that I enjoyed the rare older songs. He was really nice but in a hurry so I didn't keep him.

I just might need to hit a other Summerland date!

harlan07
Runaway

Re: 6/27/14 Biloxi, MS

Post by harlan07 »

A lot of people there knew the words to the non hit songs. I thought that was cool. One guy yelled "sexual healing". It was nice to be in the company of other fans.usually I see them at festivals and the crowd doesn't know the music.

Afterwards people were saying how awesome SA was and how much energy they had. They are world class performers.

violetflame82
Marionette

Re: 6/27/14 Biloxi, MS

Post by violetflame82 »

:D
harlan07 wrote:A lot of people there knew the words to the non hit songs. I thought that was cool. One guy yelled "sexual healing". It was nice to be in the company of other fans.usually I see them at festivals and the crowd doesn't know the music.

Afterwards people were saying how awesome SA was and how much energy they had. They are world class performers.
I know Dave should sing Sexual Healing again !!!! I looove when he sings that song!