New Official Soul Asylum Merchandise Page

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

New Official Soul Asylum Merchandise Page

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Starting today, EnterTheSoulAsylum.com is proud to launch what will be a permanent off-site ink to SWAG merchandising, the company in which provides Soul Asylum with their official t-shirts. I have been in contact with the company and we both feel that this is the best way to reach out to fans across the globe who would want to show off our favorite band.

Currently they only offer apparel; the t-shirts they do have listed now are the same ones that have been available at some of their recent concerts (as of right now though, the Jägermeister one is only available on their site since it has just been re-released).

I will also post an announcement on the site's front page and will soon provide a permanent link in the site's header for all fans to see when they "Enter the Soul Asylum".

Again, the company, Jakob, and I are all very happy we could make this possible to provide everyone with an easy access for Soul Asylum's merchandise.

SWAG Merchandising Soul Asylum Store

Check it out!

I would suggest if you have any questions regarding shipping or other related things to contact them.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

zany
Social Butterfly

Re: New Official Soul Asylum Merchandise Page

Post by zany »

yay santa-husband is gettin' me a tshirt for xmas :)

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

As you can see in the site's header, we've now got a permanent link to all of the official Soul Asylum resources on the web (which is currently MySpace, Facebook, SoulAsylum.com, and this new merchandise store).
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Thinking about Santababy and tried to order a shirt. OK 2. So happy to see the link. But to no avail. Check out does not go through, will try again later. Maybe they should have Jim and Jakob for their webmasters!!