Audio Recording?

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
chris_jones
Brand New Shine

Audio Recording?

Post by chris_jones »

Greetings, all. I've been a longtime fan and will be at at least one of the coming summer gigs. I have a hobby in live music and often record bands. Does anyone know if Soul Asylum allows the audio of their shows to be recorded? Would of course be entirely pro bono and contingent on band / management approval. I have high end location multitrack capability (including MADI, Dante interfaces, 40+ channels of mobile preamps and conversion, full Pro Tools rig) and extensive microphone options should a more simple audience recording be permissible. I planned to contact management, but figured I'd try here first since I've seen posts about live recordings. If anyone has any insight, would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris

EyeSeeYou
Caged Rat

Re: Audio Recording?

Post by EyeSeeYou »

chris_jones wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:29 pm
Greetings, all. I've been a longtime fan and will be at at least one of the coming summer gigs. I have a hobby in live music and often record bands. Does anyone know if Soul Asylum allows the audio of their shows to be recorded? Would of course be entirely pro bono and contingent on band / management approval. I have high end location multitrack capability (including MADI, Dante interfaces, 40+ channels of mobile preamps and conversion, full Pro Tools rig) and extensive microphone options should a more simple audience recording be permissible. I planned to contact management, but figured I'd try here first since I've seen posts about live recordings. If anyone has any insight, would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris
How did that finally go?