No April Fools' joke this year

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
Homesick
Warden

No April Fools' joke this year

Post by Homesick »

I just want to clarify that we don't have any April Fools' joke for this year, so you don't need to look around the site for it. Don't worry—the new album is definitely real this time around.

If you find any good jokes elsewhere, feel free to share them in this thread!
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Re: No April Fools' joke this year

Post by spodiba »

Well, this is not an example of April Fools’ joke, but just sort of an anecdote. Yesterday, here in Croatia it was like 20 degrees Celsius, and today when I woke up the ground was covered in snow. But by noon, it all melted, and it was a lot warmer, and when my brother woke up, around lunch time, he didn’t believe us that it was really snowing in the morning and kept saying that it’s all April Fools’ joke. Hah! Yeah, not that funny.

I’m reading this and I don’t know why I’m sharing this here, but ok. It’s not even funny.

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

spodiba wrote:Well, this is not an example of April Fools’ joke, but just sort of an anecdote. Yesterday, here in Croatia it was like 20 degrees Celsius, and today when I woke up the ground was covered in snow. But by noon, it all melted, and it was a lot warmer, and when my brother woke up, around lunch time, he didn’t believe us that it was really snowing in the morning and kept saying that it’s all April Fools’ joke. Hah! Yeah, not that funny.

I’m reading this and I don’t know why I’m sharing this here, but ok. It’s not even funny.
i liked your story :) thanks for sharing!!

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

Yeah SPODIBA that was a funny story.at least you had a story ;)

Karlwerneth
Caged Rat

Post by Karlwerneth »

No joke here either, but a week ago in Toronto it was around 26'C and today it was 2'C and hailing. Funny weather for sure... but I WIIIIIILL still be laughing :lol: Oh... did you hear the one about the friend of a friend...???

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

Thanks, guys! :)

Karlwerneth, yeah, same thing here, freakish weather these days. Two days ago I was walking around in short sleeves, today I'm turning the heating up.

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Haha, that is a funny story. :lol: