Quizzes, quizzes, quizzes!

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Re: Quizzes, quizzes, quizzes!

Post by AlyssaJones »

I really like the quizzes; they're fun. I did pretty well on most of them. I got 13/13 on the video quiz. [yay! :D ] When I took the first one I think I got 8/12 and I'd only been an SA fan for like two days.

The multiple answer ones are fine. I mess up on them sometimes because I read the question too fast and don't know exactly what it's asking, but oh well, I know if I got it right or not.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I realized there was a question missing from the music video quiz (for Misery). If you haven't taken the quiz and/or want to try again to see if you can improve your score, feel free to take it again.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

Karlwerneth
Caged Rat

Post by Karlwerneth »

Just discovered the quizz section in other delights. Couldn't do the video section for some reason, but did the other 5. Got 80%. The website portion brought my score down a lot and a few stupid mistakes. It was fun. Thanks. Now I know where the Karl shrine is. Cheers!

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Karl, thanks for alerting me to the error in the music video quiz. I've actually fixed it now so you can go ahead and take it. I also fixed a small error that prevented the right answers from being displayed after the quiz was completed. Now when you complete the quiz, all the right answers will be colored green.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com